I’m going through a training module and so far I’ve found the following:
– make less errors (should be fewer errors)
– how fast or slow it takes (really?)
– how much waste exists in the process that reduces the value we provide our customers (the sentence as written is about a process that reduces value, while I think they mean to talk about waste extant in a process that reduces the value delivered to the customer)
Okay, back to the module.
– What [problem] is did he eliminate? (for real?)
– Which scenario best describe the result [?]
What do you think?